Friday, November 9, 2012

#elevategirlsthankfulchallenge

One of the most amazing women in my life recently challenged us girls to post on instagram, twitter or facebook each day with something we're thankful for. 

Here's the deal, I don't normally like the trending stuff, if everyone else is doing it I tend to be pretty cynical. "Do they really mean that? // They're just looking for an excuse to post." And typing it out I realize how ridiculous that is! Who am I to judge? And what better thing to be trending than a daily post about what you're thankful for!!! I mean seriously, with everything we have going on in the world right now, a grateful heart in any capacity is a welcome relief.

So let's do it! This is my official challenge to you {no matter the gender}, can you find something you're thankful for everyday? Let's start focusing on our blessings. 

Don't forget to #elevategirlsthankfulchallenge on each post!

{This is also my accountability ;) if you don't see a post from me, feel free to call me out}

No comments: